I just bought gifts for two friend’s new babies from my go-to baby gift place, Pottery Barn Kids. I think 99% of the baby gifts I’ve purchased over the last five years or so have been from here, and as I was adding the gifts to my cart, I thought that I just have to share my favorite with you all.
Here’s the reason why it’s my go-to.
1. Their gifts are thoughtful and most can be personalized – my favorite gifts to give to new babies.
2. The shopping cart allows you to send to multiple addresses all on one order! It’s so easy!
3. They add gift wrap and a card for $6.
4. There’s more often-than-not, an online coupon code.
5. They have tons of great ideas for easy and simple big sibling gifts. Especially when the new baby has a toddler-aged sibling at home, a simple and sweet add-on can make for a happy big sibling (and mama!).
If you’re one of my close friends in real life and just had a baby, I warn you that one of these is likely on its way to you as we speak, so #SpoilerAlert. 🙂
Here are my favorite baby gifts. I’ve literally received or given each of these gifts personally!
And my favorite big sibling gifts. A little something can really make the big sibling feel special, too. With all the attention on the new baby, something as simple as a bottle of bubbles can make big bro or sis’s day.
Author: Candace Thomas
This post contains links that will take you directly to the exact item I’m mentioning in my recommendations. If you purchase an item through these links, the retailer may pay me a small commission. I was NOT compensated in any way for my recommendations in this post, but even if I was, my thoughts are always my own. XO