I just LOVE getting mail, especially surprise packages, I mean, who doesn’t, right? So when POPSUGAR offered to send me their June Must Have Box to try out, I said OH YEA! And boy am I happy about it – it’s like a mini Christmas morning in June! Celebrating Summer, if you will! If you’re following me on Snapchat (CandaceLWK), you’ll see some fun behind the scenes of me un-boxing and arranging into the flat lay I shared on Instagram. Snapchat is my newest social media fav – if you’re on – head over and gimme a follow!
1. Let’s start with the printed sarong framing the photo. It’s by Hat Attack and retails for $58, so I think this may be the biggest item in the box. I love a lightweight scarf, and this one is soft and neutral, yet has a fun pattern. Can’t wait to wear it!
2. Next up, from top to bottom, the Cheers bottle opener! How fun is this as a gift? It’s by Sisters of Los Angeles and is big and sturdy.
3. The Pacifica underarm deodorant wipes I non-jokingly said is the first product I’m trying. I did an awesome spin class earlier today and in classing #momlife fashion, I’m still in my workout clothes.
4. Are you ready? This compact by Knock Knock is hitting my beach bag immediately. It’s plastic case makes it nice and durable.
5. The Sriracha Pressels are too spicy for the boys, oh booooo, more for mama!
6. YES – this Born on the 4th polish from NCLA is already on my nails, as you can see. Super cute like this on bare nails, or would be fun as a pop over a red or blue. Even just one nail, like the ring finger, would be adorable. Quick tip: I did several coats and tapped some of the glitter onto my nails to make sure each one got a little flair.
7. At the last, this Wild and Wolf “Who Am I” game. It’s a fun easy to play game geared for adults – I’ll have to bring it out for the next girls night!
Thanks so much to POPSUGAR for this super fun Must Have Box. They make such a fun gift for yourself or for a friend – there’s always something new and trendy to try! Be sure to check them out.
Author: Candace Thomas