[show_ms_widget id=”35964671″ image_id=”41817287″ width=”940″ height=”788″]
Tis the Season! I’m getting started this year with my modest gift guides with one for the daddies, because they need a big shout out. Why modest? It’s always my goal to keep the holidays modest and as personal as possible. As much as I love to shop and love giving (and receiving) gifts, it’s important for me to not have my kids think the only reason for this season is a bunch of gifts! Therefore, I look for something special, something personal, and something FUN to treat everyone with! Starting with…
1. Go retro, fun and hip with an Instax camera.
2. I’m all about the pocket square for dads in suits, and this chambray fabric adds a casual and cool vibe.
3. Shinola is as cool as it gets! Mix up the classic wallet with some style!
4. For the grill master in every man, this box set of braising sauces is sure to please.
5. Yes, you will see this salt block on every single gift guide, because it’s simply a MUST HAVE for anyone who likes to grill. The block does disintegrate over time, so a replacement block is always a welcome gift!