[show_ms_widget id=”29414588″ image_id=”32027239″ width=”940″ height=”788″]
1. This Ice Cream play set was a gift we received when my oldest was one. We’ve played with it nearly daily since then, and it’s still going strong. Mostly made of wood, it’s a sturdy toy and holds up over time.
2. If you follow me on Instagram (which you totally should!), you may recognize this book as I posted a picture last week. The story and illustrations are SO SO sweet, it made me cry and smother my boys with kisses.
3. Awww, this soft and fluffy garden is so cute and lovey for the littles.
4. Make sure you know the parents of the recipient of this Music Box before you gift it to them…there’s nothing like a box of noise makers! Little babies LOVE making music with these fun and easy instruments, and they are so well made they will last for years.
5. Another gift we received when my boys were babies that are still going strong years later. These wooden blocks stack up Russian doll style for easy storage and may look like regular blocks but since they are hollow, they can be garages, houses, barns, you name it. Let their imagination run wild!
6. This dining set makes a beautiful gift that the parents will treasure (and maybe even save in their baby boxes).
7. Don’t forget the silverware (although their likely to be using their baby fingers still!)
8. Last on our list is this box of cutting fruit. All wood, it’s solid and hardy and will last from teething stages to putting things together/taking things apart stage to make believe kitchen play.
You guys, you can purchase all of these amazing gifts from Macy’s for a great price AND they already have Black Friday Specials up online (I just saved an extra 20%! and free shipping on purchases over $50 with code THANKS). On Black Friday there will be an extra 25% off clearance Designer Handbags, 50% off select Juniors clothing, 60% off select Women’s Coats, 50% off Women’s Sweaters, 70% off Memory Foam Pillow & Toppers from 11/25 – 11/28.
Author: Candace Thomas