[show_ms_widget id=”29415504″ image_id=”32028783″ width=”940″ height=”788″]
We can’t forget about the awesome daddies in our life! Here are some fun, useful and special gifts ideas.
1. This Salt Block is THE gift if you have a grill master in your house. We’ve been using ours for about a year and it’s still going strong. It gives food a unique flavor and is naturally antibacterial (it’s literally salt!). Be careful with it though – it’s fragile and will break if dropped, and expect it to wear out. It’s a natural product and will disintergrate over time. Don’t overly scrub it either – it will break down the salt faster if it gets wet. My trick to clean it is to 1) not clean it too much and 2) let it fully cool and scrape off any char left on it with a flat knife.
2. Does your main main travel for work? This nifty little tie canister keeps ties neat and rolled up so they won’t get creased in luggage. Don’t forget the tie! See #8!
3. Kiehl’s is the one brand my husband is loyal to, and these soaps are fresh, clean and free of all the yucky stuff. Kiehl’s is such a great shop in general for gifts, especially for men who are difficult to buy for – check out their sets for a nice gift.
4. Pocket Squares are all the rage these days, and this one is pretty dang cool. Only the tips will show, of course, but the fun martini print will be very James Bond-like. Makes a great stocking stuffer!
5. This Shinola watch has had my eye, maybe it’s the midwesterner in me wanting to support this cool Michigan company? The watch is casual but refined. I love the contrast of the lighter brown leather strap with the bold blue face. It’s a stunner for sure.
6. Who doesn’t love a new pair of slippers wrapped up under the tree, especially a dreamy pair of UGG slippers?
7. Dazzle your friends the next time you serve them a cocktail with these perfectly round ice spheres (I almost typed “ice cubes” but they are indeed NOT cubes! They are spheres!). These ice molds will also be a nice housewarming/hostess gift!
8. A classic gift, the handsome tie, this Burberry plaid comes in blue or charcoal. It’s a very wintery pattern and in a super soft cashmere & silk blend. It’s a special one!
Author: Candace Thomas