1. Vitamix blender. I know, I know – I’ve recommended this before, and that’s because it’s the best kitchen appliance ever! I use my Vitamix everyday, sometimes twice a day. It’s worth it, folks, I promise. You’ll consume more spinach that you could ever chew!
2. I’m such a fan of Nest candles for their scents, style and long lasting burn time. This is a holiday candle everyone will want to receive.
3. Who wouldn’t want this adorable gold zebra dish? It’s a functional desk or coffee table accessory and tres tres chic!
4. This *faux* fur pillow is a great way to add a little warmth and coziness to your room. A great housewarming or hostess gift!
5. Food52 is one of those sites where I can find gifts for everyone on my list. These gray swirl mixing bowls have a cool pottery vibe while still being useful and practical.
6. This is the year that I’m going to really, honestly, try to cut back on my grain intake. Not altogether, that sounds sad, but like 80%, so this spiralizer is going to be my new BFF. Zucchini noodles anyone?
7. Such a fan of the Humans of New York facebook feed. This coffee table book is a great gift for the travelers & photographers on your list.
8. Last but not least, put together a cute edible (or plant-able) gift in a personalized mug for a cheap & cheerful gift for a neighbor, coworker, or friend.
Author: Candace Thomas