[show_ms_widget id=”35985928″ image_id=”41844011″ width=”735″ height=”1102″]
1) To start off, let’s read some inspirational and practical advice in this great article from one of my FAVORITE websites, Thrive Global
(originally published from powerwithsoul.com). It’s a list of 5, too – 5 key players to include in your inner circle. This article is talking about success as an end result, but I love this concept for just your everyday life. Have you heard the idea that you are the sum of the five people closest to you? Well, take a look around. Are you surrounded by people who love you, who challenge you, who build you up and support you? Or do you have energy-sucking negative nellies? Read this article to find out. It really made me think!
2) Confidence in your Glow from IT Cosmetics. I’m already a huge fan of their entire line, and this new addition is perfect for summer. I love the big brush and do a quick sweep across all of the colors in the compact for my cheeks, then dip into the bronzer for my temples and neck, and the blush for the apples of my cheeks, and the highlighter for my cheekbone and forehead. It takes about 30 seconds and it’s a beautiful, natural look with just the right amount of glow.
3) Athleta’s Fast Finish tank. I purchased one of these tanks a few months ago and it’s been washed and worn so much that I finally broke down and purchased two more. I can’t recommend them enough for everything from yoga to running. The tank is a bit on the longer side, which I like, and there is a grippy hem so it doesn’t ride up. The neck is high so I feel properly covered, ahem, and it’s super lightweight and breathable. I’m a HUGE fan. They are currently on SALE, too.
4) Alejandra Aspillaga Accessories earrings. I find them locally at Elaine Turner boutiques. You guys. They are sooooo lightweight and basically a compliment in a bag. I get so many ladies asking me about where to find them every time I wear them. They take ANY outfit, from a tank & denim to a simple sundress, up several notches. Treat yourself to a pair.
5) This Nordstrom Giveaway still has time to enter. Did I mention it’s for $1000 and it’s JUST IN TIME for their big sale!
Now…it’s time for a fabulous giveaway!
I’ve teamed up with an amazing group of bloggers
to give YOU a chance to win:
a $1,000 Nordstrom Gift Card, just in time for the Anniversary Sale!
Simply enter below by completing the rafflecopter.
You’ll receive one entry per completion.
This giveaway is open internationally and runs until 7/3.
Winner will be announced here. Good Luck!