Does your daughter and/or son LOVE science? Do they want to take apart electronics only to try to rebuild them again? Has your kitchen turned into a lab? Can your kids spend hours digging in the dirt to uncover treasures? Mine, too!
Here are some recent favorites that we’ve tried out!
1. These build-your-own-robots really work! Most are under $20, and some even under $10. The robots are fun and just enough challenge to build, and with great reward! We’ve built several on this list, and our current favorite is the super cute and funny Brush Robot.
2. 100 Scientists Who Made History is a big, hardcover, significant book full of facts and beautiful pictures. This is a great book to keep in the car for long drives and by the bedside table for some nighttime reading. *I’m* learning so much from what my boys are teaching me!
3. Rosie Revere, Engineer is another must-have book on your shelf, and one of the top gifts I recommend for Kinder – 3rd grade kiddos.
4. This Edible Chemistry comes with everything your kids will need to make a mess in the kitchen! And yes, that’s a good thing 🙂
5. Crystal Growing Kit. Although many experiments we do around the house yield immediate results, crystal growing requires patience, as in up to a month. What a great lesson in itself!
*All photos from specifically mentioned product’s marketing!