1. This is my 6 year old’s current favorite book. It’s a great story and message for kids (every mistake is an opportunity!), and they can grow into reading it on their own. A hardcover book is a modest, educational and WONDERFUL gift.
2. My kiddos are obsessed with technology and adventures…enter the Walkie-Talkie! It’s a great way to use technology to get them out and moving. These are legit: real walkie-talkies, not a kiddo version, but the bright color and easy to use buttons will grow with them.
3. Here’s my idea for gifts in the future: they all have to teach something sustainable, and this root viewer is a perfect example. Kids LOVE playing in gardens, and this transparent box will give them an up-front view on how root vegetables grow. AND you can eat them!
4. We received this Butterfly Garden as a gift and have since given it to so many friends. The caterpillars come separately but the certificate for a free container is included.
5. Want to score big with the kids? This Tent will make you the cool Aunt/Mom/Godparent, and it looks super cute in a playroom or kids room.
6. The world today, amiright? Inspire a love for geography, travel, and culture with this Globe. Let’s teach the kids that the world is big – there are so many different places and cultures and we are all different and that’s what makes it AWESOME.
7. This Terrarium is another favorite gift that we received from a friend and have since recommended it over and over again. It’s an easy but fun craft to do with your children, and it’s something that stays around for a long time.
8. Am I too old for these watches? They come in a bunch of cute different color combos and small enough for little wrists.
Don’t forget that you can save big bucks if you’re shopping this week during Black Friday and Cyber Monday, most of the time you don’t even have to leave your house!
Here are some of my favorite sales going on:
Macy’s already has Black Friday Specials up online (I just saved an extra 20%!) and on Black Friday there will be an extra 25% off clearance Designer Handbags, 50% off select Juniors clothing, 60% off select Women’s Coats, 50% off Women’s Sweaters, 70% off Memory Foam Pillow & Toppers from 11/25 – 11/28. And on Cyber Monday there will be 60% off Women’s Clothing, Womens Plus Size Clothing and Juniors Clothing from 11/29 – 11/30.
Gap has Early Access 50% off everything (restrictions apply) on 11/25 with code EARLY and Cyber Monday 50-70% off everything (restrictions apply) from 11/23 – 11/30.
Amazon is offering 30% off select clothing , shoes, accessories, jewelry, and watches from 11.26 – 11.27 with code 30BLACKFRI.
There’s more – – – I’ll be sharing as they become available!
Author: Candace Thomas