Motherhood + Mondays are fueled by coffee, am I right? But it’s SOOOOooooo hot already in Houston, that I’m starting to move to iced coffee and get creative with my recipes. My latest is this coconut & cacao Superfood blend for some sweet, slushy & crunchy goodness. It’s a great way to start the day, and an even better afternoon pick-me-up (if you can handle the caffeine. Lately my limit has been 2pm otherwise I’m staring at the ceiling all night!). Want to try it out? Scroll down for the recipe, a discount code AND a chance to win your own gift pack!
I just came up with this delicious recipe using Bizzy Coffee, a certified organic, 0 calorie, 0g sugar 3x as caffeinated cold brew coffee with a 1 year shelf life, no preservatives and no pasteurization. This cold brew has 67% less acid than drip, so it’s better for your teeth & tummy, too. It’s shelf stable so I highly recommend you grab some from Amazon Prime to keep in your pantry OR can use code LUXEWITHKIDS for 10% off purchase through Bizzy Coffee’s website. Each 16 oz bottle makes 6 servings of coffee, whether you make it iced, blended, or heat it up for a traditional cup o joe.
Now, on to the recipe. Grab your Vitamix and get blending with some delicious coconut and cacao for the perfect Superfood Cold Brew!
- 2/3 cup Bizzy Coffee
- 2/3 cup Coconut milk (organic, unsweetened)
- 2/3 cup cold, filtered water
- 1 tablespoon Cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon Coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon Cacao nibs, divided
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened coconut flakes, divided
- 1 cup of ice
- Optional: Agave syrup, to taste
- Using a high powered blender, such as a Vitamix, add the coffee, coconut milk, water, ice, cacao powder and coconut oil and blend well. Taste, and adjust the ingredients to your liking by adding agave syrup for more sweetness or cacao powder for more bitterness. Once your blend is to your liking, add the ice and blend well until the entire mixture is smoothie-consistency. Divide into two glasses, top with coconut flakes and cacao nibs, and enjoy immediately.
Because bloggers can’t have ALL the fun, I’m also giving away a Bizzy Coffee Gift pack. Enter using the rafflecopter form below today – June 24th, and keep an eye on your email! If you are the winner, I’ll send you a confirmation to get your shipping information for Bizzy to send you the prize directly! Good luck!
Author: Candace Thomas
This post is sponsored by Bizzy Coffee through the Rise & Shine Network. All thoughts and opinions are my own.